Salzkammergut Trophy 18.7.2009

fasser
Стать: чол

Salzkammergut Trophy 18.7.2009

Повідомлення fasser » 25.6.09 23:03

Зображення

В Австрийском городе Bad Goisern уже 11 лет проводится мероприятие, которое можно смело назвать "ягодкой" однодневных европейских марафонов. Особенность заключается в количестве участников (в прошлом году 3400) и наличие дистанции 200+км и 7000м+ набора :D Которую я в этом году собираюсь поехать. Есть также категории 100 км, 50 и меньше. Они, естесственно, самые массовые.

Организатор/Мартин/ попросил рассказать русскоукраиноязычной аудитории(потому как участников "отсюда" традиционно нет) впечатления, про организацию, трассу и т.д. Что я и постараюсь сделать в этой теме.

Зображення
Зображення
Зображення
Подготовки какой то специальной не планируется...так как ездить ввиде тренировки 7К набора это то же самое, что ездить 24 часа подряд готовясь к "соло-24".
Вспоминая опыт подъемов, то
~3500 набора на 120 км марафоне/гонке - тяжело
~2400набора за один подъем с ~2600м на почти 5000м /не в режиме гонки - надоедает "апхилить"

Так что как оно будет с 7000м набора - посмотрим.
Хотелось бы без сала и фонарей :D

пс У кого есть возможность - присоединиться еще не поздно ;) Информация по адресу http://trophy.at/
Востаннє редагувалось 20.7.09 22:38 користувачем fasser, всього редагувалось 1 раз.

Sandal

Re: Salzkammergut Trophy 18.7.2009

Повідомлення Sandal » 27.6.09 22:15

будут краток - ты псих!!! :p

ПС
в следучем году поедем вместьо :D :anti: ;) в этом уже невпроворот :(
не велисапедом единым жыфф сондаль

Tibor
Аксакал
Аксакал

Повідомлення Tibor » 27.6.09 22:28

будут краток - ты псих!!! :p
Может ты скажешь где у Олега инжектор?
Анриал :help: :molba:

Олег, дайош фдисятку. Держу кулаки ;)

fasser

Повідомлення fasser » 30.6.09 11:43

десятое место - это отставание от первого в среднем на час :) Для нашего уровня оч. хороший результат был бы отставание на 2 часа от лидера (они едут со средней 20кмч, т.е. ~10 часов)

Tibor
Аксакал
Аксакал

Повідомлення Tibor » 30.6.09 11:56

десятое место - это отставание от первого в среднем на час :) Для нашего уровня оч. хороший результат был бы отставание на 2 часа от лидера (они едут со средней 20кмч, т.е. ~10 часов)
Олег, только не говори, что ты фдисятку не собираешься. :molba:

fasser

Повідомлення fasser » 20.7.09 22:54

Востаннє редагувалось 6.8.09 15:34 користувачем fasser, всього редагувалось 1 раз.

scourge

Повідомлення scourge » 21.7.09 01:40

Радовало всегда КП, где выбегали навстречу с водой-булками и криками А?!! Что?! Вассер?! Банан?! Быстроговори что надо!? Несмотря на то, что ехали мы далеко не среди первых. Такая себе имитация гонки для матрасников
Вот это - самое поразительное на "ихних" гонках. Стоять в моквень ожидая "мотрасников" с чувством приобщения к прекрасному должно быть тоже не просто

fasser

Повідомлення fasser » 22.7.09 18:22

Отчет Роберта(упомянутого в моем отчете)
The truth is, yes I m biased. This is my absolute beloved race, no question about that. No matter what, be it a tropical heat or quite the opposite I would line up for those epic 200km either way.
I have been asked a lot of time
“ Tell me one, one single reasoning you are fired up to start tomorrow…just look through the window”
You know, the deal is though, that’s exactly what Trophy amounts to. It ‘must’ be attrition-like. And all those folks clicking into their pedals and giving the first stroke, are supposed to bear that in mind:
It won’t be a walking in the park. I m going so far to say, even the endorphins après-race feel different (to other races).
Now, point is either that the 2009 edition lived up to its tagline [Hell roundtrip]. How hilarious it is if you know, there is no such a thing as a proper wear and cloths for an all day heavy rain, 1-6 degrees, slightly snow, etc.. That being said, next to all signed racers, across the board lined up for this vicious loop. Its kinda like ‘I-can’t -to-do-it’ thing.
Funny, I figure all of us knew from the get-go, it would be only a matter of time, when that happens: dropping out. I mean, sure one can endeavor a race taking 100-130km in this conditions, but let’s face it 209km?
Unless, you are provided a great tech support giving you the opportunity to change every 30min.
The gun went off, and so did we. The first part of the bunch deemed themselves to be fortunate enough having some of those leading moto-bikes ahead of them just to get a little bit light in the total darkness. It’s such a mysterious thing, everybody is highly tied up with all those ambivalent thoughts crossing their minds. Then again, it’s amazing how psyched everybody has been, cheered and full of high spirits, despite the terrible elements. As one of them just stated:
“What my strategy is? Huh, there isn’t any – but let me tell you this, just keep cheered. And smiling, dude, that works, trust me”
How cool is that, just switch off your mind end enjoy yourself. Though, how far can you go fooling yourself? I for one, no I issues there, as long as my thermoregulation is in ‘on’ mode I keep propelling. But most of all I just don’t let the rivals influence my willful approach not to quit.
The motto goes like this: “never stop” - neither for feed zones nor anything else. Once your engine start to cool down, well chances are, no RPM raising will be viable. Regrettably I had been forced to pit stop for misadjusted rear derraileur. At that time I have been running jeopardy to switch to the ‘freezing-mode’. The inner voice knocked on the door: “Hey boy, stop pretending doing greatly”
The mechanic (albeit I wouldn’t dub him so since…) dug really deep, gave every try to make my shifter run, though failed. And not even failed (to adjust it), he literally managed to demolish it (yes he broke it down!). I was like “ Um, you are not going to tell me…I can ride on, right?”
I have never before seen that kind of reluctant reply like: “ Err, well… you know the thing is…” “ What??”
“Your race, I m very afraid and I hate to tell that, but, ended here”
Alright buddy, thanks for ‘saving’ my (race-) day! I have been extra “happy” that it occurred in a no-man’s-land, in the middle of the nowhere, littered with starting snowfall, 1-2 degrees, summer clothes , etc..
All the same, I didn’t lose my high spirits (has it been really that high?), got off my bike and coasted where it was doable. I couldn’t hide my annoyance, though, lying in 29st place at the time, and having the outlook making ground good. But it wasn’t meant to be.
At the next check point, somewhere between km 73-75 I had to definitely drop out. I figured my core temperature has been hovering around 25 degrees and I hasn’t been able to steer my handlebar nor modulate my brakes. Not only my fingers were numb but the toes as well. Basically my whole ‘chassis’ was insensitive, next to deaden.
I can clearly recall having been asked by track marshals’ and helpers whether I m ok and I was about to answer, though its been beyond my power to utter any words of well being. I mean the body language did it perfectly and so they just organized some first aid treatment, brought me into the medical tent where I met up another soldiering survivals having been urged to finish the battle.
That’s been the definite Over. It it’s been futile contemplating the ‘what-if’s’ . It hurts somehow ending my beloved race that way, however one is better off checking that off, file the disaster and looking forward to the next event.
The Trophy once again lived up wholly to its famous name and scaring tagline. It’s simply not done with ‘I-will-do-200km-and-am-fine’ mentality. The actual obstacle aren’t really those eternal km’s . Its rather about the lurking unwelcome surprises around. And that is mostly the wheatear, making this race so compelling, appealing, a must event.
My love and passion for this race hasn’t , doesn’t and won’t take any harm. I will be on the start line at 5am as long as it won’t be called for good.
Remains to give my big shout out to the race manager (happened to be my good friend) and all those lovely folks aiding us all along. Now they truly proved being the best of the best. To master that kind of disastrous unprecedented story the way they did (also having in advance a Plan B/C) deserves my huge respect – I m utterly grateful for all the endeavor !

Thanks for sharing

Robert

Edit: some photos of the race to find by clicking and downloading on

http://www.sportograf.de/de/account/overview

http://www.sportograf.de/account/signin ... 0023503409

Ketsal-Koatl

Повідомлення Ketsal-Koatl » 7.10.09 15:07

Веломонстры. Нифига не понимаю, "как?". Снимаю шляпу перед учаснеГами.
"Не протестуй! Умри от голода героем!" (С)

Велосезон 2015: 0 км, 0 тортик, 0 пироженок, 0 конфеток, 0 сбитых бабушек.

Трям
Мауглi
Мауглi

Повідомлення Трям » 7.10.09 15:39

на правах рекламы (цитирую из рассылки, может кто ещё успеет смотаться)
Course Inspection

16th until 18th of October
Check out the new Trophy course with its 68 kilometers and 2.155 altitude difference which we are going to present on October 16, 2009.
As a great end of season event we would like to invite all bikers to the course inspection to the Salzkammergut!

более подробно здесь
http://www.salzkammergut-trophy.at/cour ... on-ber6647

немного фоток
http://www.salzkammergut-trophy.at/photos-pid1137

Планы на 2010 год :

Trophy 2010 with additional course

The Salzkammergut Trophy 2010 will take place on July 17, 2010. Registration is possible as of February. In order to reduce the number of bikers on the two main courses, a new additional 68 km course has been signposted and will be presented from October 16 until 18, 2009. We would like to invite all bikers to a course inspection in the Salzkammergut as an end-of-season special

Поскольку Kellys имеет к этой гонке некоторое отношение, то мы особенно заинтересованы в делегации с Украины. И готовы в меру сил и фантази способствовать энтузиазму собирающихся ехать. *oops*

2 fasser
прости, что нафлудил в твоей теме

;-)

fasser

Повідомлення fasser » 7.10.09 16:01

16th until 18th of October
Check out the new Trophy course with its 68 kilometers and 2.155 altitude difference which we are going to present on October 16, 2009.
As a great end of season event we would like to invite all bikers to the course inspection to the Salzkammergut!
Ох уж этот ваш келлис...
Учитывая сюрприз с погодой на гонке в июле..то в середине осени им лучше бы завлекать в горы на просмотр трассы, сбор грибов и для прочих активностей так же, как и на выставке - дейвички с нанесенным бодиартом в полном составе *oops*

пс. если ехать на гонку ради Альп и природы то лучше в Швейцарию на Eigerbike - однозначно! Сюда только за дистанцией и набором :o

Sandal

Повідомлення Sandal » 8.10.09 18:23

фазир, ну а какже галочка в рызюме? "Salzkammergut=done!" ;)

PS постараюсь в том году таки скатать, даже если всего через неделю после боярки, а луче даже на недели 2 мотнуть, чтоб на 2 гонки попасть + немного :pivo: :D
не велисапедом единым жыфф сондаль

fasser

Повідомлення fasser » 8.10.09 18:28

А кто сказал что я не поеду - я ж тока за, поехоли! :crazy:

Повернутись до “Архив гонок”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей